By: Natalie Shomali, Staff Reporter, The Pawprint
Prepare to laugh, cry, and be blown away by the top 8 best romance movies to binge-watch on Valentine’s day.
Whether you are relaxing alone at home or snuggling up with your loved one, these movies will definitely get you in the mood for the occasion.
1. The Notebook (2004)
- This romantic drama is definitely a classic of its genre, and for good reason! It follows the love story of Allie and Noah – two lovers split apart by fate.
2. The Fault in Our Stars (2014)
- This epic love story will definitely take you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. The love story of Augustus and Hazel is definitely not one to forget.
3. Lady and the Tramp (1955)
- This classic cartoon is adorable and super enjoyable for all ages. The two puppies share a love that will assuredly keep you in your feelings.
4. Pride & Prejudice (2005)
- Pride and Prejudice is definitely a classic to remember. This cherished movie follows the inspiring story of the compassionate Darcy and Elizabeth.
5. Titanic (1997)
- This classic movie is definitely one that you will be left thinking about for days later. Titanic follows the tragic love that Jack and Rose share, filled with both laughs and tears.
6. Beauty and the Beast (2017)
- This romantic musical is one of love, humility, and inspiration. Princess Belle and the enchanted prince’s story is really one to cherish.
7. Everything, Everything (2017)
- Everything…everything about this movie is absolutely memorable and inspiring. Maddy and Olly go through an unimaginable story together – one that will have you at the edge of your seat.
8. High School Musical (2006)
- Everyone knows the classic, High School Musical. This movie promises fun and happiness whilst watching, and is definitely a jolly experience to undergo.
Grab your popcorn and fuzzy blankets, and get ready for the most epic movie marathon of your life!