DAA Daily

One pup’s flapjack-fix turns fiery

In Southwick Massachusetts this past weekend, a fire almost engulfed a house. After a pooch accidently turned the stove burners on, in his attempt to devour some leftover pancakes on the stove. Lucky for this pyro pooch the alarm system kicked in and alerted the fire department, who were able to save this maniac as well as another dog and stop the fire from getting worse. The department then posted this surveillance video of the pup and his pancake problem : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asqW5FL1NvQ Be careful of what you leave on the stove! Children and dogs are fire hazards.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: