DAA Daily

Boy dies after eating grilled cheese

At a preschool in Manhattan, New York, 3-year old Elijah Silvera died after having an allergic reaction to grilled cheese that was served at his school. Even though it was documented that he had a severe dairy allergy, he was served the grilled cheese anyway. Elijah went into anaphylactic shock, and was rushed to the hospital. Sadly, they weren’t able to save him. A spokesman from the F.D.N.Y stated that the school never called an ambulance. Christopher R. Miller a spokesman from the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene denies the presence of an EpiPen at the scene even though the pen was included in a thorough safety plan for Elijah.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: