Guilt Free Cauliflower Pizza!
Craving Pizza but don’t want the greasy feeling that comes with it? Check out this recipe that is virtually easy to make, for a recipe that hurt your wallet, or your conscious. Guilt Free Pizza!
- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 500˚F/260˚C.
- Pull apart cauliflower (stems and leaves) and clean it up.
- Shred the cauliflower in a food processor or grate it with a grater.
- Once it is shredded, transfer to a bowl and microwave for about 4 minutes. Careful, it might be too hot.
- Wring out as much liquid from the cooked cauliflower as possible with a towel, once cooled.
- Mix cauliflower with mozzarella, oregano, basil, salt, garlic powder, and an egg. Mix well.
- Spread out the mixture in a “pizza crust form” on a baking sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes, until slightly browned.
- Top with favorite toppings. Don’t forget pizza sauce and cheese on top!
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes, until the cheese on top melts.
- You’ve got your guilt free pizza!
Check out a video for this recipe at: