By Nadiah Tejani
The one thing that brings the world together is food. Different cuisines, spices and smells is one of the ways people from different cultures connect. The best part about food is obviously desserts. Sweet, creamy, salty, this course of a meal can come in every kind of form you can think of. This is a small guide to show you how to make the easiest cheesecake you can ever think of, using your favorite cookies, Oreos.
Total Time: 10 minutes (preparation) + 2 hours (cooling)
- 12 Oreos
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 200 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese
- ⅔ cup Nutella
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 6 serving cups
- Put all your cream cheese in a bowl and mix it until it becomes smooth.
- Fold in the nutella and mix the two together with a spatula.
- Spray in your whipped cream and fold that in. Add your vanilla too.
- In a sealer bag, crush the oreos with a rolling pin to serve as your crust.
- Once they are crushed, pour them into the bottom of your containers which are going to hold the individual cheesecakes.
- Pour the chocolate filling on top of the Oreos.
7. Put them into the fridge for about two hours to chill.
8. Once two hours are up, spray some more whipped cream on top of the filling and garnish with some more Oreo crumbs.