By Nadiah Tejani
Let’s just face it. The only way to survive high school is coffee. Iced, hot, made at home, bought, any coffee is the way to go depending on your preference. Summer is approaching rapidly, so the best way to get caffeinated is through ice cold beverages. This recipe is the easiest way to make iced coffee using instant coffee powder that we all have lying around the house.
- ¾ tablespoon of instant coffee
- Sugar, to taste.
- ¾ of a glass of milk (depending on how big your glass is)
- Three tablespoons of hot water
- Ice cubes
- In a glass, combine your coffee and sugar with the hot water. Mix it until it dissolves completely.
- Add in your milk and stir it until your coffee has reached a tan brown color.
3) Pour as many ice cubes as you want into your coffee.
* If you don’t want your coffee to get diluted with water when the ice melts, you can make coffee ice cubes by pouring a mug of instant coffee into an icecube tray instead of water, then freezing it.
4) Stir the coffee again, and refrigerate if you want the coffee to become even colder. Enjoy!