By Maaike Bish
Saint Patrick’s Day is coming up and this is a quick and tasty recipe to share with family and friends on Saint Partick’s Day!
- 1 box Jello-instant pudding mix (4-serving)
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and thinly sliced
- Cool Whip
- 3 drops green food coloring
- Green coarse sugar, for garnish (the kind used on christmas cookies)
- Prepare pudding according to package directions using the milk; chill until set.
- When pudding is chilled, layer pudding, kiwifruit and green-tinted Cool Whip in clear dessert glasses (wine glasses will work well)– do pudding-fruit-cool whip then repeat, ending with a layer of Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle a tiny amount of green coarse sugar on parfaits and refrigerate until serving.
Enjoy your parfaits!