By Gulsen Kutluay
Need a good recipe for the new season? Something to keep you warm? Check out this super easy pumpkin soup recipe for you and your family! It’s super great and has such a short prep time that you can prep and just leave it to boil while working on other things! Enjoy and Happy Autumn!
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 5 whole black peppercorns (or grinded pepper)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
- Combine the stock, salt, pumpkin, onion, thyme, garlic, and peppercorns in a pot. Bring to a boil and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Whip out your puree machine and puree the soup while still in the pot.
- Leave to boil uncovered for another 30 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream before serving.
- Serve in soup bowls and decorate with fresh herbs and blotches of cream.
- Enjoy!Check out http://allrecipes.com/recipe/9191/pumpkin-soup/ for the original recipe and more exciting recipes!